How working with professionals can improve your renovation project
BOOK A FREE
Benefits a Kitchen Designer Brings to Your Project
Like many industries, professionals have different areas of expertise and specialism, and designers are no exception to this. Both Kitchen and Interior Designers bring valuable skills to a renovation project, but they excel in different areas.
Need a printable version?
What is a Kitchen Designer?
A Kitchen Designer specialises in the design and layout of spaces, focusing on functionality and practicality, ergonomics and materials. They may also have knowledge of building regulations and necessary requirements related to kitchen design and installation.
What is an Interior Designer?
An Interior Designer has a broader range of expertise in designing all types of interior spaces – without having a specific niche. Generally, they may focus on the aesthetics and the styling of a kitchen more than a Kitchen Designer. This includes focusing on colour schemes, lighting and furniture.
We collaborate with you to create a kitchen that is individual to you.
Come in and see us, or call us to book a design appointment
What are the benefits a Kitchen Designer brings to your project?
- They will have expert knowledge of kitchen design principles.
- They will be up to date with the latest technology releases including appliances and smart technology.
- They will help you to maximise your space using spatial planning to ensure that the kitchen supports your needs, wants and desires.
- They will have knowledge and comply to building regulations.
- They will recommend specific products, materials and layouts to support you, helping you to choose colours and finishes that complement the overall design as well as support the way that you live.
For example, marble is a beautiful natural stone, however it is delicate. Rated 3 on a hardness scale, it is vulnerable to scratching and often reacts negatively to common acids. This means it is not ideal for young families or those who want something easy to clean and maintain.
- A Day True Kitchen designer will support you throughout the design and installation of your kitchen, ensuring that everything goes to plan, and the result is what you imagined and more.
Working with a Kitchen Designer to create your perfect kitchen has multiple benefits – this is their day-to-day, their bread and butter, and they have lots of product knowledge and experience that they can apply to your space. Collaborating with a Kitchen Designer and an Interior Designer can bring further benefits, bringing the whole home together aesthetically to create a space unique as you.